Have you heard a case of dispute over copyright of a song "Rasa Sayange"? Which is the original song of Indonesia and it is claimed by Malaysia country. So, this occasion I will share about this related topic about Copyright. The copyright is on Youtube.
What is Copyright?
Claim Copyright is Teguran Hak Cipta if we translated into Indonesian, then what is the significance of this copyright? Copyright is a claim of ownership of a legitimate against something works he created were in charge in the physical media.
The Important Things for YouTube Partners with Regard due to Copyright Claim
The intent and purpose of copyright law is made to protect the intellectual rights of a property. So, what is effect to the Youtube partners? For Youtube Partners, there are so many advantages with this copyright system so that the others Youtube Partners is not allowing to copy our videos.
More clearly, let us study what else about the content of Youtube anything that qualifies for copyright protection:
- Audio Visual works, such as TV programs, movies, and videos online
- Sound recordings and musical compositions
- Written works, such as lectures, articles, books, and musical compositions
- Visual works, such as paintings, posters, and advertisements
- Video games and computer software
- Dramatic works, such as dramas and musicals
It was clear with us as a partner of Youtube. Then, what should be avoided related to we do not get caught up in the problem of Copyright? We know due to the impact of this problem when it comes to violating the Act besides the video we can not Monetize the worst thing that could happen such our AdSense Account is Banned/Disabled. To avoid this, there are some simple tips that can be applied. Read Carefully.
Tips to Avoid Claims Copyright Video:
- Avoid the use of background music that had copyright
- Creating a video of the work itself (Original Video)
- Make Changes to the Original Video (Have Copyright) by editing on certain parts such as voice, music, video clip, or the other can be done with the help of software video editor or you can directly edit the tool editor from Youtube online.
But actually there are so many owners of video content original with letting their video used again (Others can Copy) but with certain requirements and then you can monetize the video on your channel in the form of Creative Commons (CC). That's all my description of Youtube Copyright and the Solution. Thanks