There are many search engines in this virtual universe. I did not really know for sure how many search engines but we know a few major search engines like google, yahoo, bing, Yandex, Baidu, et al. To be sure, Entire search engines are the sources of traffic that you should definitely improve. Nothing to lose, your web blog will get so many advantages from search engines or any other person. The other advantages is that if you are a business on the internet, surely the services or products you offer will be more easy to do it.
Here we will discuss about How to Submit sitemap to Yandex webmaster tools dan the ways how to manage search preferences settings of your blog correctly to call the robot.txt to Crawl your blog so faster in the search engine index.
Basically, Yandex is indexing website without having to sumbit a site or sitemap to search engines. But this is less meaningful because only a few articles or even just the main url are in the index. It can be proved it from my analysis long time ago about yandex which is used some of my dummy site but the results are less than the maximum because the entire contents of your site is not in Crawel by Yandex so you should resubmit the sitemap or sitemap.xml to the Yandex webmaster.
Just like google, when we submit to Yandex sitemap is not too difficult. There is some confusion sitemap.xml submitted to send in Yandex from other website, e.g my own first experience, but I decided to send sitemap.xml alone because it covers the entire site.
If you want that your weblog indexed by Yandex also, please follow this short way:
How to Submit Blog/websites
- To be sure that you have yandex email. If you have not yandex email, please registering at this link Yadex Mail.
- After you finish regsitering, you will ask to give email verification from your email form registration before that is sent to your mobile phone number.
- After giving confirmation, log in to Webmaster Yandex.
- While you log in, Click on the above the word "Add Site"
- Then fill the form by your own URL, then Click "Add"
- The next step put the HTML code or Meta verification to your blog.
- Click Tab Meta, then copy meta tag yandex verification
- Paste to your HTML code of your blog, Open your blog - Template - Expand HTML
- Put in <head> ... </head>
- Click Save
- In Yandex webmaster, click "Check"
How to Submit Sitemaps
- In order to faster in indexing the blog, in the tab "Sitemaps options" you can add some sitemap.xml
- You can add as like this : http://learningbasedweb.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml, you can change the url by your own Blog URL
- Then click "Add" or you can use sitemap validator before submitting the sitemap in order to know that the sitemap is working.
Thats all my explanation how to submit blog url to Yandex webmaster. If this is usefull you can use this tips to make your blog listed in Yandex search engines. But, If this tips is not usefull for us, it is no problems because I just wanna share some information. :-D